Rachel Zoe's Ex-Stylist, Brad Goreski, Debuts New Bravo Series (Video)
"It's a Brad, Brad World" premieres Jan. 2 at 10 p.m.
Brad Goreski may have left his former boss, Rachel Zoe, but he hasn’t departed the network that introduced him to the TV world. His new reality series, It’s a Brad, Brad World, premieres on Jan. 2 at 10 p.m.
Viewers will remember Brad as the stylist who joined The Rachel Zoe Project and stirred up some drama with already disgruntled associate, Taylor Jacobson. Less than a year after Taylor left and Brad got a promotion, he left the often bananas climate of Rachel Zoe, Inc. to work for himself.
Bravo’s cameras follow Brad as he works to set up his office, build his clientele, and prove that he made the right move – at least that’s what I’m looking for him to prove. Since his split from Rachel, there has been a fair share of rumors that it wasn’t as amicable as they describe. It was somewhat touched on in the most recent season of her Bravo show, but I’m wondering if he’ll reveal more on their parting of ways.
Brad, along with Bravo exec and Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen, and Top Chef: Just Desserts' winner Yigit Pura were recently named to Out magazine's Out 100 list.
Watch a sneak peek of Brad’s new series below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10