Bravo Orders 'Extreme' Parenting Series
The latest unscripted offering documents people using less-than-conventional methods to raise their children.
Bravo is stepping a little outside of its wheelhouse with its latest reality series order. The network announced Wednesday that it has given the green light to Extreme Guide to Parenting (working title).
The unscripted effort from Punched in the Head is intended to offer a candid glimpse into the lives of people using unconventional parenting tactics. The overprotective, fiercely competitive and nondisciplinarian will all be included -- as will parents who breastfeed their children past age 4.
“Whether you have kids or you're stuck next to the screaming child on a plane, judging other people's parenting is a guilty pleasure. We all love to do it,” said Bravo vp development Eli Lehrer. “The series explores all manners of eccentric ways parents raise their kids, and we’ll let the viewer be the judge of how they’re doing.”
Each episode will follow two different sets of parents. Craig D’Entrone and Amelia D’Entrone serve as EPs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR