'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Kim Richards Returns to Rehab (Report)
The Bravo reality star and former Disney actress is reportedly seeking treatment once again.
After admitting herself into rehab after the first season of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, cast member and former Disney actress, Kim Richards, is reportedly seeking treatment once again.
According to ET’s sources, the former Disney star is currently receiving treatment in a rehab program.
The housewife has stayed pretty quiet about her earlier stint in a rehab program on the current season. Though, cast members have pointed out that she has seemed disoriented at times during shooting. Also, she and sister Kyle Richards, got into a major argument with new cast member Brandi Glanville when she accused Kim of using drugs during a group gathering. Richards has admitted on the series that she was using a cocktail of anti-anxiety and anti-depression medications.
THR reached out to the reality star's management for comment or confirmation of the reports, but they didn’t immediately respond to our requests. Bravo has no comment.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)