Bravo Renews 'Below Deck' Following Strong Season Finish
The docu-series, about crewmembers on a yacht, will return for a second season.
On the heels of a strong season finale performance, Bravo has gone ahead and renewed Below Deck for a second season.
The docu-series closed out the freshman season Monday with 1.8 million viewers and 966,000 among adults 18-49, marking its highest rating in all key demos.
Below Deck follows a group of crewmembers living and working aboard the Honor, a 164-feet mega-yacht.
The Below Deck reunion is slated for Sept. 2 at 10 p.m. with Andy Cohen hosting the Honor crew. The following week on Sept. 9 at 10 p.m., a crew special will air with previously unseen footage from the first season.
Below Deck is produced by 51 Minds. Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and James Bruce are executive producers, with Rebecca Taylor Henning as co-executive producer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)