Bravo Renews 'Below Deck' Following Strong Season Finish
The docu-series, about crewmembers on a yacht, will return for a second season.
On the heels of a strong season finale performance, Bravo has gone ahead and renewed Below Deck for a second season.
The docu-series closed out the freshman season Monday with 1.8 million viewers and 966,000 among adults 18-49, marking its highest rating in all key demos.
Below Deck follows a group of crewmembers living and working aboard the Honor, a 164-feet mega-yacht.
The Below Deck reunion is slated for Sept. 2 at 10 p.m. with Andy Cohen hosting the Honor crew. The following week on Sept. 9 at 10 p.m., a crew special will air with previously unseen footage from the first season.
Below Deck is produced by 51 Minds. Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and James Bruce are executive producers, with Rebecca Taylor Henning as co-executive producer.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)