Bravo Renews 'Million Dollar Decorators' for Season 2 (Exclusive)
All five interior designers will return for another season of the reality series.
Bravo has just renewed Million Dollar Decorators, its reality series featuring high budget interior designers and their clients, for Season 2.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned all five of the Los Angeles-based designers from Season 1 will return for the second season. They are Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Kathryn Ireland, Jeffrey Alan Marks, Mary McDonald, and Nathan Turner.
Production is gearing up for next season, though a premiere date has yet to be set.
This past summer on Season 1, the show’s decorators gave viewers a peek inside the homes, holiday residences, and businesses of their high placed and moneyed clients. They included Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, Joe Francis (creator of the Girls Gone Wild video series), Shannon Factor (heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune), and former MTV VJ, Daisy Fuentes.
A Bravo spokesperson declined THR’s request for official comment on the renewal.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)