Bravo Renews 'Million Dollar Decorators' for Season 2 (Exclusive)
All five interior designers will return for another season of the reality series.
Bravo has just renewed Million Dollar Decorators, its reality series featuring high budget interior designers and their clients, for Season 2.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned all five of the Los Angeles-based designers from Season 1 will return for the second season. They are Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Kathryn Ireland, Jeffrey Alan Marks, Mary McDonald, and Nathan Turner.
Production is gearing up for next season, though a premiere date has yet to be set.
This past summer on Season 1, the show’s decorators gave viewers a peek inside the homes, holiday residences, and businesses of their high placed and moneyed clients. They included Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, Joe Francis (creator of the Girls Gone Wild video series), Shannon Factor (heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune), and former MTV VJ, Daisy Fuentes.
A Bravo spokesperson declined THR’s request for official comment on the renewal.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR