Bravo Renews 'Pregnant in Heels'
"This season, there will be more joy, more tears, more challenging situations," Rosie Pope tells THR.
Bravo has committed to another round of Pregnant in Heels.
The reality series will go into production on a second season this fall and is likely to premiere next year.
Pregnant in Heels centers around Rosie Pope, who owns a maternity concierge service along with several other businesses. On the series, she helps wealthy couples (though mostly expectant mothers) in New York prepare for their new additions, whether it be how to care for a newborn baby or resolving relationship conflicts.
"I'm so excited that we're off and running on Season 2 of Bravo's Pregnant in Heels. Helping women and families through the exciting and often dramatic time of pregnancy and becoming better parents is truly a privilege," Pope said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. "I feel blessed that I get to do it everyday. This season, there will be more joy, more tears, more challenging situations and more of my own family's story."
Pregnant in Heels debuted April 5, airing eight episodes in its rookie season.
Vulture first reported the news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack