Bravo Scores Best Night Ever With Atlanta 'Housewives,' 'Shahs of Sunset'
Hitting highs in total viewers and adults 18-49, the network follows Sunday's strong showing with a solid debut for "Vanderpump Rules."
Bravo hit high notes on Sunday, pulling its best-ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49, despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The night saw moves for The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs of Sunset, which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time-slots to positive results. Housewives delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers. It was the top cable performer in the hour.
Shahs, at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season-over-season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live. The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
Keeping the momentum, Monday saw the debut of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spinoff Vanderplump Rules. Its 1.9 million haul marked the network's best series launch since Bethenny Getting Married? in summer 2010. Among adults 18-49, the show pulled just over 1 million.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)