Bravo's 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Moving to Thursday Nights
The reality show starring Patti Stanger will make the switch starting Sept. 8.
Bravo said Wednesday that it is moving The Millionaire Matchmaker to Thursday nights starting Sept. 8.
New episodes of the reality show, starring Patti Stanger, will take over the 9 p.m., where Matchmaker repeats currently air.
A network spokesperson said the move had already been planned ahead of the show's premiere.
Matchmaker has been airing on Mondays, where this week it saw its adults 18-49 ratings jump 36 percent from the previous week and its total viewership increased by 19 percent over the previous week's season five premiere.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR