Bravo's 'Shahs' of Sunset' Returns to Series High of 2.3 Million Viewers
More than doubling the premiere haul from earlier in the year, the sophomore outing also opens with a 102 percent boost among adults 18-49.
Just nine months after its series premiere, the second season of Bravo's Shahs of Sunset opened with a 106 percent boost over its Match launch.
Sunday night's inaugural broadcast from the series, produced Ryan Seacrest Productions, took in 2.3 million total viewers. That's up from the 1.1 million viewers it earned on March. 11. The series, which follows a group of Iranian-Americans living in Los Angeles, was also up from its most recent finale by 50 percent.
Shahs of Sunset grew steadily over its freshman run, finishing in April with 1.53 million viewers.
In the target adults 18-49 demo, Shahs was up from the series premiere by a similar margin. The episode marked a 102 percent jump to 1.4 million viewers in the key demo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR