Bravo's 'Shahs' of Sunset' Returns to Series High of 2.3 Million Viewers
More than doubling the premiere haul from earlier in the year, the sophomore outing also opens with a 102 percent boost among adults 18-49.
Just nine months after its series premiere, the second season of Bravo's Shahs of Sunset opened with a 106 percent boost over its Match launch.
Sunday night's inaugural broadcast from the series, produced Ryan Seacrest Productions, took in 2.3 million total viewers. That's up from the 1.1 million viewers it earned on March. 11. The series, which follows a group of Iranian-Americans living in Los Angeles, was also up from its most recent finale by 50 percent.
Shahs of Sunset grew steadily over its freshman run, finishing in April with 1.53 million viewers.
In the target adults 18-49 demo, Shahs was up from the series premiere by a similar margin. The episode marked a 102 percent jump to 1.4 million viewers in the key demo.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR