'Breaking Bad': AMC Releases Ad to Thank Cast, Crew (Exclusive)
"It's all in the chemistry" reads the final print advertisement for the series finale.
With just two episodes of Breaking Bad left, AMC is taking a moment to recognize and thank the cast, crew, fans and everyone else who helped make the show a phenomenon.
"It's all in the chemistry. Thanks to everyone who made bad so good," the ad reads. The text is accompanied by a picture of the series' iconic RV.
AMC airs the final episode of Breaking Bad on Sept. 29 at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)