'Breaking Bad's' Bryan Cranston to Direct 'Office' Episode
The Emmy nominee will helm an episode of the NBC comedy's ninth season.
Bryan Cranston is heading to NBC's The Office.
While the three-time Breaking Bad Emmy winner -- and current nominee -- for best actor in a drama won't appear in front of the camera, Cranston instead will direct an episode of the comedy's ninth season, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Cranston, who most recently directed an episode of ABC's Modern Family, will helm an episode titled "Work Bus," scheduled to air Oct. 18. The Office becomes the latest series that Cranston has directed, including episodes of his own shows, Breaking Bad and Malcolm in the Middle.
"Free meth for The Office! (look who's directing…)," Office co-star Rainn Wilson announced via Twitter, posting the photo of the duo seen above.
The Office returns at 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR