'Breaking Bad' Cast to Appear on 'Conan' Next Week (Exclusive)
Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Anna Gunn, Vince Gilligan and others hit the TBS show on Sept. 23, the day after the Emmys.
The Breaking Bad gang is getting back together.
Conan O’Brien will welcome Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and stars Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks and R.J. Mitte on the Sept. 23 episode of Conan, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
It will be the first time the group has appeared together on a talk show, and the cast should have plenty to gab about. Their TBS appearance will come just days before their series wraps up Sept. 29. It also takes place the night after the Emmys, which could make it a celebratory occasion.
Cranston, Paul, Gunn and Jonathan Banks are nominated in acting categories. The show is also up for outstanding drama series and is nominated in the writing and directing categories.
Conan airs at 11 p.m. on TBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR