'Breaking Bad' Final Season Poster Teases Walter White's Legacy (Photo)
The first of eight final episodes airs Sunday, Aug. 11.
The end is near for Breaking Bad's Walter White.
AMC on Tuesday released the key art for the final eight episodes of its critically acclaimed drama, with the poster previewing Bryan Cranston's hand-clenched transformation to gangster and a tagline that pays homage to one of his most memorable face-offs.
The series returns Sunday, Aug. 11, at 9 p.m. for the first of its final eight episodes. AMC also launched the Breaking Bad Name Lab, where fans can see their names transformed with element symbols like the show's iconic logo. For more, go to www.breakingbadnamelab.com.
Check out a larger version of the poster below. And check out showrunner Vince Gilligan's emotional response to writing the finale here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR