'Breaking Bad' Finale Contest Winner Busted on Drug Charges
Ryan Lee Carroll, who won a raffle to watch the AMC drama's final episode with the cast, was arrested on New Year's Eve.
Authorities say a Florida man who won a raffle to watch the series finale of AMC's Breaking Bad with the cast has been charged with running a drug distribution operation.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office reports that Ryan Lee Carroll sold synthetic marijuana and shipped it across the U.S. from his Fort Myers home with two other men. He was arrested on New Year's Eve.
Authorities seized more than $1 million in synthetic marijuana during the bust.
According to deputies, the suspects used a cement mixer to create the drugs. The drugs were shipped through the U.S. Postal Service.
Investigators also seized a souvenir Hazmat suit signed by Breaking Bad castmembers. The TV show follows a former high school teacher who produces and sells meth with a previous student.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR