Jimmy Fallon Unleashes 'Breaking Bad' Parody 'Joking Bad' (Video)
The "Late Night" host dons a bald cap and whitey tighties to channel Walter White.
It's a great day for Breaking Bad fans. Not only is a Bad spinoff happening, but now Late Night With Jimmy Fallon has unleashed its long-teased take on the show, Joking Bad.
Jimmy Fallon sported a bald cap and whitey tighties that would give Bryan Cranston a run for his money, while announcer Steve Higgins took on the role of Jesse -- a punk with the street connections "Falsenberg" needs to sell jokes on the black market. Late Night head writer A.D. Miles plays the role of Hank, while Cranston and Aaron Paul appear in the audience to boo Fallon. Bob Odenkirk (Saul) also makes an excellence appearance as Fallon's agent.
There's plenty more in the 12-minute video, including a surprise take on the bell-ringing Hector and Colin Quinn channeling Tuco ("tight! tight! tight!"). And yes, Fallon squares off against Gus, mustard-colored shirt and all.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10