'Breaking Bad' Marathon Coming to AMC
The entire series will run in eight-hour blocks on Sundays beginning Aug. 10.
Is it time for Breaking Bad fans to relive all the show's meth, murder and … breakfast?
AMC is betting so and has scheduled the entire series to be shown eight episodes at a time every Sunday beginning Aug. 10. The episodes air from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET/PT, concluding with last year's series finale on Oct. 5.
News of the Breaking Bad binge comes the same day that Better Call Saul creator Peter Gould revealed the Bad spinoff would take place before, during and after the events of Bad.
For fans missing the show's departed characters, creator Vince Gilligan revealed in his Hollywood Reporter cover story that he wanted Walter White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) to return for cameos. The spinoff is still months away, slated for an early 2015 debut.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)