'Breaking Bad' Premiere: Badger's 'Star Trek' Fan Fiction Gets Animated (Video)
Chekov's scheme to win the Enterprise's pie-eating contest goes awry -- and now we can see it in all its glory.
Sunday's premiere of Breaking Bad had it all -- Walt vs. Hank; Skyler vs. Lydia; and Badger regaling Jesse and Skinny Pete with some totally ridiculous Star Trek fan fiction.
Now, that story has been brought to life, with commander Chekov's ill-fated pie-eating contest getting animated for Vulture.
Charles Baker (Skinny Pete) recently told The Hollywood Reporter that while shooting the scene, Bryan Cranston (who directed the premiere) let the actors cut loose to do their thing.
"That was the first time I'd worked with Bryan as a director. He knew what we could do. He trusted us and kind of said 'do what you do' and let us see," he said. "He helped us with some beats and helped us with some comedic timing, which he's brilliant at."
He also credited writer Peter Gould, who he says primarily has been responsible for the geeky conversations between Skinny Pete and Badger (Matt Jones) throughout the series.
"It's really endeared us to the geek community," he said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws