'Breaking Bad' Teaser: Is Walt in Trouble? (Video)
It's been a while since Walter White has been afraid. But he's definitely spooked in this new footage from the show's final episodes.
[Warning: Spoilers ahead for last year's mid-season finale of Breaking Bad]
The man who famously said "I am the danger" could be in danger himself.
AMC has released the first footage of Walter White (Bryan Cranston) from the show's final eight episodes, and the brief snippet shows him looking rather frightened.
When last we saw him, Walt was sitting in his backyard, retired from the business, with a storage unit full of cash. So what's the problem? We haven't seen Walt look so worried since season four, when he faced off against Gustavo Fring (Giancarlo Esposito).
We're guessing he knows Hank (Dean Norris) is on his trail, as a previous teaser showed his DEA brother-in-law driving like a madman and looking pretty ticked off.
Breaking Bad Returns to AMC Aug. 11. Watch the new teaser below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR