'Breaking Bad' Toyota Tercel to Be Sold
The car is a backup vehicle that looks like the one used by character Jesse Pinkman in the show.
A red 1983 Toyota Tercel that was used as a backup vehicle in the production of Breaking Bad will be for sale -- but not yet, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The car is a backup for the vehicle used by the character Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) in the critically acclaimed AMC series.
When reached by phone, the owner of the dealership, Mike Faris, explained to THR that the vehicle is a duplicate of the car on the show. It was kept in case the primary vehicle used in production didn't work.
Faris also said that the vehicle will not be sold until the final episode of the season is shown.
"We're not sure if it did or if it didn't [appear on the TV show]," Faris said.
Asked what price the car could sell for, he responded: "We have no idea."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR