'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul Calls Last Two Episodes 'So Much More Messier' (Video)
The actor also tells Jimmy Kimmel what happens when he gives in to viewers' questions about the show's highly anticipated finale and reveals the unexpected fans he's encountered.
Think this past week's episode of Breaking Bad was crazy? The show's about to get even more insane.
On Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live!, star Aaron Paul said that after this past week's "messy" episode, "The final two episodes are just so much more messier. It goes to a place that … It gets so crazy. I can't wait for people to see how it all plays out."
But if you can't wait until then, and you demand Paul tell you what happens, you better be sure you want to know.
Paul said that incessant questioning about how the hit AMC series will conclude its run Sept. 29. has led him to call fans' bluffs.
"People come up to me constantly just begging to have me tell them what's happening with the show, how it's going to end," he explained. "They just constantly harass me and finally I'm just like, 'All right, fine, I will tell you, you want me to tell you?' They're like, 'Yes, please tell me.' I'm like, 'All right this is how it ends,' and then they just start screaming at me, 'How dare you! Don't tell me!' "
He also noted that some of the people coming up to him are little kids, which he finds disturbing.
"Little kids will look at me like Justin Bieber walking by, and I'm like, 'How do you even know who I am?' And then they're like, 'Oh my God! I love your show,' like an 8-year-old boy, 'I love your show.' And then I look at their parents and I'm like, 'How dare you! You psychos. How are you letting your children watch this? Shame on you.' "
Paul also talked about how his decision to greet a Hollywood tour bus has led people to wait on his doorstep for him to come home and the madness that occurred this past weekend in Idaho when he held a Twitter scavenger hunt for tickets to a local Breaking Bad screening.
Watch Paul's interview below.
Countdown to the Oscars
- Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for 'Gravity'
- '12 Years a Slave': Solomon Northup's Descendants Gather for THR Photo Shoot, Reflect on His Legacy
- 20 Feet From Movie Stardom: The Overlooked Story of Hollywood's Greatest Extra
- Six Top Directors on Fighting With Studios, Firing Actors and Quitting Film School
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Maya Angelou Shares The Advice She'd Give Her Younger Self (VIDEO)
- Red Carpet Protesters Ask For Yearly Wages That Add Up To At Least One Oscar Gown
- Kristen Ellis-Henderson and Cathy Henderson of Antigone Rising Talk New EP Supporting LGBT Rights (AUDIO)
- Oscar Winners Should Learn From Joe Pesci & Alfred Hitchcock
- Cameron Diaz & Jimmy Fallon Share Huge Pants for 'Tonight Show' Dance!
- Jaime King & Mandy Moore Help Honor Oscar Nominees at Women In Film Party!
- Jason Sudeikis Beats Olivia Wilde on 'Hollywood Game Night'!
- Lupita Nyong'o & Helen Mirren Show Admiration For Each Other at Women In Film Pre-Oscar Party!