'Breaking Bad's' RJ Mitte Books Ticket to CBS' 'Vegas' (Exclusive)
He'll guest star on an episode of the freshman drama slated to air next year.
CBS' Vegas is adding another dash of Breaking Bad.
The freshman period drama has booked RJ Mitte to guest star on an upcoming episode, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Mitte, best known as Walter White Jr. on the AMC Bryan Cranston starrer, will play Russ, the younger and more sensitive brother of Nathan (Stephen Monroe Taylor), who has decided to become his sibling's partner in crime in Las Vegas. His episode is slated to air next year.
The casting marks the second Breaking Bad actor to book a gig on Vegas. As previously announced, Breaking Bad's Jonathan Banks booked a multiple-episode role as Angelo, a Chicago gangster on the Dennis Quaid-Michael Chiklis drama.
Set in 1960, Vegas is based on the true story of rodeo cowboy-turned-Las Vegas sheriff Ralph Lamb (Quaid), who ran law enforcement in the city from 1961-1979 as he battles fictional Chicago mobster Vincent Savino (Chiklis). CBS recently gave the series a full-season order.
Mitte is repped by Main Title Entertainment and Bauman, Redanty & Shaul.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR