Britney Spears Says She Loves 'Sex,' Rehearses for Vegas in E! Doc Preview (Video)
The two-hour special airs Dec. 22, five days before the singer kicks off her "Britney: Piece of Me" show.
Britney Spears is opening up in E! documentary I Am Britney Jean.
The two-hour special airs Dec. 22 at 9 p.m., five days before the 32-year-old pop singer unveils her two-year residency, Britney: Piece of Me, at Las Vegas' Planet Hollywood. I Am Britney Jean will offer "an intimate look at one of the most overexposed yet under-revealed stars of today as she faces one of her biggest challenges ever while finishing her album, shooting videos, doing press -- and being a mom," according to E!.
In clips released Thursday morning, Spears, a mother of two young boys, is seen discussing sex and how her perspective on it has changed over the years.
"I love sex. I think sex is great, but I feel a little different about it not that I'm older," she admits. "Sometimes I feel like I'm 20, and then sometimes I feel like I'm 50."
In another clip, Spears is seen working out new choreography to one of her old hits, "Toxic," with co-choreographer Antony Ginandjar 112 days before the Las Vegas show opens.
"This year I have new choreographers. They're new, up-and-coming, fresh guys, so their stuff is really hard," Spears says, adding that it's "rewarding" to do something that's difficult.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game