'Brothers & Sisters' Star Joins ABC Drama Pilot 'Americana' (Exclusive)
Ken Olin will co-star and play Martin, the owner of a garment manufacturing company, in the project about a legendary fashion designer and his family business.
Brothers & Sisters star Ken Olin is staying with the ABC family.
The actor has been tapped to co-star in ABC's drama pilot Americana, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Described as a soap revolving around a legendary fashion designer and his family, Olin will play Martin, the owner of a garment manufacturing company whose daughter designs clothes for the company.
Anthony LaPaglia (Without a Trace) stars as the designer with Natalie Mendoza (Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark) playing a beautiful thirtysomething bitch, Wendy.
Michael Seitzman (North Country) is penning the ABC Studios drama and will executive produce alongside Mark Gordon, Nick Pepper and Phillip Noyce, who will direct the pilot.
Olin played David Caplan for four seasons of ABC's Brothers & Sisters, which he also executive produced and directed. The drama ended its five-season run in May.
He's repped by Innovative Artists and Jackoway Tyerman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR