Bruce Jenner Scolds Jimmy Fallon Over Plastic Surgery Jokes (Video)
The Kardashian family patriarch says: "Kanye is really pissed."
Jimmy Fallon didn't get a word in edgewise when Bruce Jenner appeared on his late-night show Tuesday. The reality TV dad and former Olympian gleefully regaled the studio audience with the story of how he once approached Fallon and demanded the host quit making plastic surgery jokes at his expense.
Jenner, smirking, recalled how great he felt afterward and said Fallon was a "wimp" and visibly nervous during the encounter. (Fallon disputes this.)
At one point in the one-sided conversation, Jenner name-dropped daughter Kim Kardashian's boyfriend, saying: "Kanye is really pissed -- my good friend Kanye."
Watch the awkwardness unfold below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR