Bruce Springsteen, Jimmy Fallon Cover 'Sexy and I Know It'; LMFAO Reacts (Video)
UPDATED: Springsteen closed out the NBC late-night talk show's week-long tribute on Friday.
Late Night With Jimmy Fallon wrapped up its Bruce Springsteen week with the Boss himself -- and Springsteen even joined Jimmy Fallon (dressed as Neil Young) to cover LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It."
The most memorable part of the performance? Springsteen and the audience singing "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle." (The two had dueted on Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" on Late Night.)
But what did the song's creators think? "That's the best thing I've ever seen in my life," Redfoo (one-half of LMFAO, along with SkyBlu) tells The Hollywood Reporter. "I got two bunks open for those guys on the Party Rock Tour bus."
Earlier in the week, Kenny Chesney and Elvis Costello performed Springsteen tracks, and Springsteen also dropped by on Monday, Feb. 27.
Watch the performance below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR