Bruce Springsteen's New Album Gets 'Good Wife' Spotlight
CBS will also preview "High Hopes" on its official website beginning Jan. 5.
Bruce Springsteen's new album is getting a CBS preview.
High Hopes, the singer's 18th studio album, will stream exclusively on the CBS website prior to its Jan. 14 release date from Jan. 5 through Jan. 13. This marks the first time the network has hosted an album preview.
Two days before its release, The Good Wife will feature new tracks from the album in the Jan. 12 episode, "We the Juries." The songs "High Hopes," "Hunter of Invisible Game" and "The Ghost of Tom Joad" will be spotlighted during the hourlong broadcast.
"We love using music in The Good Wife, and we always have the music inform the action and the cutting," said Robert King and Michelle King, executive producers and creators of The Good Wife, in a joint statement. "So when the Bruce Springsteen songs became available, we couldn't believe our luck. We wished we could use the whole album."
High Hopes, from Columbia Records, was recorded in New Jersey, Atlanta, Australia and New York City and features the E Street Band and Tom Morello, among others.
The Good Wife returns Jan. 5 on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR