Bruce Springsteen's New Album Gets 'Good Wife' Spotlight
CBS will also preview "High Hopes" on its official website beginning Jan. 5.
Bruce Springsteen's new album is getting a CBS preview.
High Hopes, the singer's 18th studio album, will stream exclusively on the CBS website prior to its Jan. 14 release date from Jan. 5 through Jan. 13. This marks the first time the network has hosted an album preview.
Two days before its release, The Good Wife will feature new tracks from the album in the Jan. 12 episode, "We the Juries." The songs "High Hopes," "Hunter of Invisible Game" and "The Ghost of Tom Joad" will be spotlighted during the hourlong broadcast.
"We love using music in The Good Wife, and we always have the music inform the action and the cutting," said Robert King and Michelle King, executive producers and creators of The Good Wife, in a joint statement. "So when the Bruce Springsteen songs became available, we couldn't believe our luck. We wished we could use the whole album."
High Hopes, from Columbia Records, was recorded in New Jersey, Atlanta, Australia and New York City and features the E Street Band and Tom Morello, among others.
The Good Wife returns Jan. 5 on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)