Bruce Willis Unveils 'Twilight'-Inspired 'Diehard' Clip on 'Late Show' (Video)
The veteran action star gave fans a sneak peak of his signature franchise's next installment, which involves a little tween pandering for good measure.
John MacLane has a Cullen problem.
During an appearance Thursday night on The Late Show, Bruce Willis gave a "sneak preview" of the upcoming fifth film in the Die Hard series, A Good Day to Die Hard. Even though it won't hit theaters until February, the action star wanted to give fans a glimpse at an older, more emotionally mature John MacLane.
The real-life romantic problems of Twilight on-screen lovers and maybe-exes Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has thrown the indominatable Die Hard character into despair -- which is bad news, considering there's an ambassador that's been kidnapped.
It's all in good fun, of course; the video is a spoof (we're, uh, pretty sure) and John MacLane is probably on Team Jacob, anyway.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR