'Buffy' Alum to Co-Star in ABC's 'Killer Women'
Marc Blucas will play a DEA agent opposite Tricia Helfer in the Argentinean remake from executive producer Sofia Vergara.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Necessary Roughness star Marc Blucas is about to meet some killer women.
The actor has been tapped to co-star opposite Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer in ABC's adaptation of Killer Women, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers.
Blucas will play Dan, an East Coast educated, dedicated DEA agent who's personally reserved and highly noncommittal. He has an undeniable attraction to and physical relationship with Molly but like her, admits superficial is all he can handle. The duo will work together to solve open cases.
The Raven's Hannah Shakespeare will pen the script for ABC Studios, Electus and Latin World Entertainment. Modern Family's Sofia Vergara will executive produce alongside Martin Campbell, who also will direct.
In addition to his role as Riley on Buffy and Matthew on USA's Necessary Roughness, Blucas' credits also include episodes of Revenge, Body of Proof and Lie to Me. He's repped by Paradigm and Anonymous Content.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack