'So You Think You Can Dance' Winner Books 'Bunheads' Gig (Exclusive)
Jeanine Mason, the season five victor, will recur on the ABC Family dance drama.
Bunheads is getting some So You Think You Can Dance blood.
Jeanine Mason, the season five winner of Fox's dance competition series, has booked a recurring role on the ABC Family ballet drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Her first episode will air Jan. 14.
Newcomer Niko Pepaj also has joined.
Mason and Pepaj will play close-knit siblings, a well-traveled, educated and artistic duo who are new to the town of Paradise.
Repped by Amatruda Benson & Associates and Untitled Entertainment, Mason was 18 when she became the youngest winner of So You Think You Can Dance. She next stars in Default with David Oyelowo and The Muddy, out next year. Her credits include CSI, Big Time Rush and The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Pepaj, repped by The Schiff Co., has appeared in MTV's TV movie My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen: Part 3.
Bunheads returns 9 p.m. Jan. 7.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera