'Bunheads' Sets Another 'Gilmore Girls' Reunion
Liza Weil, who played Rory's friend Paris, will guest star in a January episode.
Bunheads has finalized another Gilmore Girls reunion.
The ABC Family ballet drama from Gilmore Girls co-creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has landed Liza Weil, who played Rory Gilmore's friend Paris, for a guest starring gig, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Weil will play Milly, the sister to Truly (Friday Night Lights' Stacey Oristano), in the Jan. 14 episode. When Milly arrives in the sleepy town of Paradise, the two sisters aren't exactly on the best of terms.
The actress, who starred in Gilmore Girls from 2000-07, had a recurring role on ABC's Scandal's first season and web series Anyone But Me.
Other Gilmore Girl vets who have appeared on the series include Kelly Bishop, Gregg Henry and Sean Gunn.
TVLine first reported the news.
Bunheads returns for the second half of season one Jan. 7.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR