'Burn Notice': Charisma Carpenter Books Guest Spot
The former "Angel" star will appear in the 11th episode of the current season.
Former Angel star Charisma Carpenter has landed a role on USA’s Burn Notice, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Carpenter will play Nicki in the veteran spy drama’s 11th episode of the fifth season. Nicki is described as a high-maintenance trophy wife who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Her husband, a bioweapons engineer, turns out to be someone the Russians aren’t high up on.
She ends up being used by Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) and Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) in order for them to get to her husband.
Burn Notice returned last week to a solid 5.2 million viewers at its 9 p.m. time slot. Meanwhile, creator Matt Nix told The Hollywood Reporter that this season, Michael “really screws up” on a mission.
Carpenter, best known for portraying Cordelia Chase in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and in the spinoff Angel, was recently in The Expendables and recurred on ABC Family’s Greek.
TVLine first reported the news.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR