'Burn Notice' Graphic Novel Launch Gets More Than 100,000 Page Views
Chapter 1 of "A New Day" debuts to enthusiastic fan response.
USA Network and DC Comics debuted Chapter 1 of its Burn Notice interactive graphic novel, A New Day, alongside the show’s Season 5 premiere on Thursday. To date, A New Day has scored more than 100,000 page views, according to the network.
Written by the creative team behind the series, the digital graphic novel takes on the series’ time jump and how Michael Westen’s (Jeffrey Donovan) list of 31 people responsible for burning him was reduced to two in Season 5. Eleven more chapters will be released weekly during the season featuring illustrations from DC Comics, original video, interactive features, and gaming content.
“Working with innovative partners, we’ve created a dynamic and fun interactive comic book that gives our fans a level of engagement that they’ve never had before,” says USA's VP of Digital Jesse Redniss. “We are pushing the technology boundaries to enhance the user experience beyond the one-hour telecast and expanding the story arc into new arenas.”
The interactive graphic novel series is available at usanetwork.com, Facebook, on compatible Apple devices, and as an Android App on select devices.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR