'Burn Notice' Sneak Peek: 'True Blood' Alum James Frain Guest Stars (Exclusive Video)
He plays the powerful head of a pharmaceutical company in Thursday's episode.
True Blood's Franklin Mott is back to no good -- this time, on Burn Notice.
James Frain, who appeared on the HBO drama as the trouble-brewing vampire in its third season, guest stars on the USA Network spy series this Thursday and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek of the episode, "Eye for an Eye."
Jesse (Cody Bell) and Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) are hired on a surveillance job for a powerful pharmaceutical company, but obviously there's much more to the establishment than meets the eye. That's where Frain comes in.
He plays the powerful owner of said company responsible for several medical breakthroughs, running his business with top-notch security and going to great lengths to protect the company's secrets.
Even after the short run of NBC's The Cape, Frain continues to play characters with an edge.
Burn Notice airs Thursday at 9 p.m. on USA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack