'Lost' Actor to Guest Star on 'Burn Notice' (Exclusive)
William Mapother will appear in the sixth episode of the new season, premiering June 14 on USA Network.
Burn Notice is getting a dose of Lost.
William Mapother, who appeared as Ethan Rom on the ABC island drama from 2004-10 and starred in The Grudge, has been cast in the upcoming sixth season of the Miami-set USA Network spy series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Mapother will play Garret Hartley, the leader of a team of mercernaries hired to kill money launderer Barry Burkowski (Paul Tei), in the sixth episode scheduled to air in mid-July. Described as cold-blooded and emotionally detached, Garret rarely loses focus on the job at hand and even under heavy fire, he remains, collected, calm and just as deadly.
Notable guest stars set for the new season include Scrubs alum John C. McGinley, who first appears in the second episode "Mixed Messages" as Michael Westen's (Jeffrey Donovan) CIA training officer Tom Card.
Mapother is repped by Don Buchwald & Assoc./Fortitude and Medavoy Management. He has appeared on the small screen in Justified, The Mentalist and Lifetime telepic Drew Petersen: Untouchable and starred in the Brit Marling feature Another Earth.
Burn Notice premieres Thursday, June 14 at 9 p.m. on USA. Watch a teaser for the new season below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR