'Burn Notice' Adds Ousted 'Body of Proof' Star, Patton Oswalt
Sonja Sohn will play a high-level CIA director, while Oswalt will portray a quirky smuggler.
That didn't take long. Ousted Body of Proof star Sonja Sohn has found her next gig.
The actress who played homicide investigator Sam Baker on the ABC drama has booked a five-episode arc on USA Network's Burn Notice, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In addition, the sixth season of the drama starring Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless has brought Patton Oswalt into the fold.
Sohn will play a high-level CIA director named Olivia Riley who pulls no punches in her position. She's described as an established author on books of counterintelligence training and procedures who's clever yet brazen.
Oswalt will play Colin Schmidt, a quirky smuggler who will appear in Episodes 14 and 15 of the series.
Sohn and three of her co-stars were let go from ABC's Body of Proof in June after the bubble series scored an eleventh-hour renewal in May.
Sohn, whose credits include The Wire, is repped by APA and Suskin Management. Oswalt, who is with CAA, Generate and Ginsburg Daniels, previously appeared in The United States of Tara.
EW first reported the castings.
Burn Notice airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on USA Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR