Caitlin Crosby Joins Michael Patrick King's 'Mann's World' Pilot
The singer-actress joins Don Johnson in the "Shampoo"-esque drama.
Singer-actress Caitlin Crosby has joined the cast of NBC’s A Mann’s World.
The drama project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a fifty-something Beverly Hills hairdresser and salon owner (Don Johnson) struggling to remain relevant in a superficial world.
Crosby, whose previous TV credits include That ‘70s Show, American Dreams and Malcolm in the Middle, will play the part of Kelly.
Sex and the City's Michael Patrick King will write, direct and executive produce. John Melfi (Sex and the City, Rome, Nurse Jackie) will also serve as an executive producer.
The ensemble cast will be filled out by Taylor Kinney, Kelly Hu, Sandra Vergara and J.R. Bourne.
Crosby is repped by Paradigm and John Carrabino Management.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR