Caitlin Crosby Joins Michael Patrick King's 'Mann's World' Pilot
The singer-actress joins Don Johnson in the "Shampoo"-esque drama.
Singer-actress Caitlin Crosby has joined the cast of NBC’s A Mann’s World.
The drama project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a fifty-something Beverly Hills hairdresser and salon owner (Don Johnson) struggling to remain relevant in a superficial world.
Crosby, whose previous TV credits include That ‘70s Show, American Dreams and Malcolm in the Middle, will play the part of Kelly.
Sex and the City's Michael Patrick King will write, direct and executive produce. John Melfi (Sex and the City, Rome, Nurse Jackie) will also serve as an executive producer.
The ensemble cast will be filled out by Taylor Kinney, Kelly Hu, Sandra Vergara and J.R. Bourne.
Crosby is repped by Paradigm and John Carrabino Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game