'Cake Boss' Premiere: An Edible Chandelier Takes the Cake (Exclusive Video)
Buddy Valastro and crew return to TLC with one of their most challenging jobs yet.
Cake baker pro, Buddy Valastro, and the crew of Carlo’s Bakery return to TLC Monday at 10 p.m. with more half-baked hijinks as they tackle some of their biggest jobs yet. And The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek from the season premiere.
On Monday’s debut, the team returns with the challenge of creating a cake shaped as a chandelier, but get this: It has to hang upside down, as well. On top of that it’s time for baby Carlo’s christening and Buddy wants to make sure he pulls out all the stops for the event.
Plus, Buddy is just a week away before the opening of the bakery’s state of the art 30,000 square feet facility in Jersey City at the Lackawanna Center and tension is high.
Watch THR’s preview clip above as Buddy presents the chandelier-shaped cake to the guest of honor.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)