Jimmy Fallon, the Roots Team With Carly Rae Jepsen for 'Call Me Maybe' (Video)
Before her performance Thursday on "Late Night," the hot singer teamed with the host and his band for a stripped down version of the summer hit using classroom instruments.
Jimmy Fallon and the Roots have joined the "Call Me Maybe" craze.
Before Carly Rae Jepsen's performance Thursday on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, the singer joined Fallon and the Roots for a stripped down of the summer hit using only classroom instruments.
The track, which has gone viral with videos of the song featuring Justin Bieber and Katy Perry and the Harvard baseball team as well as a super cut with President Barack Obama, currently ranks as the No. 1 song on iTunes.
Check out the fun backstage antics, Jepsen's late-night TV debut performance on the show and the original video, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on which version you like best.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR