Carly Rae Jepsen to Perform on '90210' Season Premiere
The "Call Me Maybe" singer will appear in the Oct. 8 episode of the CW drama.
Canadian singer-songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen will be hitting the season premiere of the CW's 90210.
The "Call Me Maybe" singer will perform a song from her new album in the Oct. 8 episode, where she will act as the headliner for Adrianna's (Jessica Lowndes) Las Vegas premiere, which is interrupted when Adrianna gets devastating news about Dixon (Tristan Wilds).
“We fell in love with her song when we first heard it and used it in last season's finale before it was a national sensation,” said executive producers Patti Carr and Lara Olsen. “We think she's an exciting artist and are thrilled to be able to have her music on the show again, this time in a live performance in our season premiere.”
Jepsen, whose "Call Me Maybe" has been No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for four straight weeks, will open for Justin Bieber during his North American tour that launches Sept. 29 in Glendale, Ariz.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR