Caroline Manzo Leaving 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'
One of the show's original castmembers says that she's filming the pilot for a spinoff that will offer "a very different look" at her family.
One of the original members of The Real Housewives of New Jersey has announced she's leaving the show after five seasons.
Caroline Manzo made the announcement Sunday on Twitter (embedded below) and on her blog on Bravo's website after The Real Housewives of New Jersey aired the final part of the show's reunion.
She says the reality show -- known for its brawls, screaming and family fights -- has become something she hopes her future grandchildren will never see.
Manzo wrote that she's filming a pilot spinoff called Manzo'd With Children that would give "a very different look" at her family.
It's been wonderful guys. I've decided to leave #RHONJ this season was my last. Love and kisses to you all. xoxoxo
— Caroline Manzo (@CarolineManzo) October 14, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws