'Carrie Diaries': Carrie Has Strong Opinions About Dating in Her 30s (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive scene from Monday's episode, Carrie and her friends, Mouse and Maggie, look ahead a few decades and forecast their romantic situations.
Carrie Bradshaw and her friends have strong thoughts about dating in their 30s and 40s.
In an exclusive clip to The Hollywood Reporter from Monday's episode of The Carrie Diaries, Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) and her friends, Mouse (Ellen Wong) and Maggie (Katie Findlay), discuss law firm internship supervisor Barbara's (Kate Nowlin) antics. To say Mouse is not impressed is an understatement.
"What kind of loser puts a guy above her career like that?" Mouse asks, slightly appalled. "Bitchy Barbara from the sounds of it," Maggie chimes in.
"Well, it's ridiculous. She's like, really old, like 40," Mouse scoffs. It's then that we find out just how much Carrie dislikes the word straddle.
"If I'm still dating and talking about guys in my thirties, someone needs to smother me with a pillow."
The Carrie Diaries airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche