CW Announces 'Oh Sit!' Return, 'Carrie Diaries' Finale
The musical chairs competition will launch season two on April 15.
The CW has announced the return date for Oh Sit! and set the season finale for The Carrie Diaries.
Oh Sit!, a fast-paced version of musical chairs competition, will premiere its second season on Monday, April 15 at 8 p.m., taking over the slot currently occupied by the Sex and the City prequel, The Carrie Diaries.
Carrie Diaries will wrap up its 13-episode season one a week earlier on April 8.
Oh Sit! is hosted by Jamie Kennedy and Jessi Cruickshank (MTV Live), with Extra's Tanika Ray adding color commentary. The show is created and executive produced by Phil Gurin (The Singing Bee, Shark Tank), Richard Joel and Deena Dill. It is produced by The Gurin Co. and 405 Productions in association with Warner Horizon.
The upcoming season will feature new obstacles and bridges, water rounds, mechanical rounds and slick zones, The CW said in its announcement. A new Oh Sit! game app was also launched.
The CW renewed Oh Sit! last September after the reality effort was able to sustain its adults 18-49 demo up against The Voice and The X Factor.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR