'The Carrie Diaries': Carrie Gets a Dose of New York's High Life (Exclusive Video)
THR has an exclusive clip from the second episode, in which young Carrie has to scramble to get to a high-fashion photo shoot.
Since Carrie Bradshaw met international fashion editor Larissa Loughton in the series premiere of The Carrie Diaries, her life has been getting a lot more colorful.
In the second episode of The CW's Sex and the City prequel, Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) finds herself scrambling to get herself to Larissa's (Freema Agyeman) hoppin' Interview magazine photo shoot in New York City so her homemade "Carrie" bag can be photographed for print, and The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive clip.
It's an exciting time for young Carrie, who makes it over to the shoot only to discover camels, zebras and tons of '80s jewelry and clothing. Is this what her life could be like in a few years?
Better yet, does she want it to be?
The Carrie Diaries airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR