'The Carrie Diaries': First Photos of AnnaSophia Robb as a Young Carrie Bradshaw Surface
The CW's prequel to HBO's hit show is filming in New York.
When it was announced that The CW had made a pilot order for The Carrie Diaries, a prequel to HBO’s highly popular series Sex and the City, many couldn’t help but wonder what a young Carrie Bradshaw would look like.
The first photos of AnnaSophia Robb as a teenage Bradshaw have surfaced. From the look of the photos, it seems that Robb will emulate Sarah Jessica Parker’s untamed wavy blonde hair.
Robb, 18, was photographed on set in Manhattan wearing a blue dress, with a blue hoodie over it. There wasn’t a Manolo Blahnik in sight, as Robb wore Uggs instead.
Based on the novel by Candace Bushnell, Carrie Diaries revolves around a young Carrie Bradshaw as she comes of age in the 1980s, asking her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while exploring the worlds of high school and Manhattan.
Robb is best known for playing Violet in the 2005 Tim Burton feature Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR