'The Carrie Diaries' Premiere Date Set, 'Nikita' Gets New Time Slot
The CW is making some moves for its stable of new and veteran shows.
Several changes in the CW's schedule have been announced.
Midseason entry The Carrie Diaries will launch Monday, Jan. 14 at 8 p.m., one hour earlier than previously planned. This means 90210 will move into the home vacated by departing series Gossip Girl, taking the 9 p.m. slot.
Meanwhile, originals of Nikita will move up one hour on Friday nights to 8 p.m., occupied by America's Next Top Model, beginning Nov. 30. The hourlong action drama will hold the same time slot it had in season two. Encores of the CW's rookie hit Arrow will take its original 9 p.m. home.
Based on the novel by Candace Bushnell, the WBTV/Fake Empire-produced The Carrie Diaries takes place in 1984, when life wasn't so easy for a young Carrie Bradshaw.
AnnaSophia Robb, Stefania Owen, Ellen Wong, Katie Findlay, Chloe Bridges, Austin Butler, Brendan Dooling, Freema Agyeman and Matt Letscher co-star. Executive producers include Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, Len Goldstein, Amy B. Harris and Bushnell.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR