'Carrie Diaries': Weaver Tries to Smooth Things Over on Prom Night (Exclusive Video)
The rising writer attempts to redeem himself in the Jan. 24 episode of The CW series.
Adam Weaver (Christopher Wood) is back and things get awkward fast on The Carrie Diaries.
Last viewers saw of Weaver, the boy to whom Carrie Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) lost her virginity, the rising Manhattan writer was gloating about a rumor he started in the city's gossip column. When Carrie threatened to do him one better, Weaver quickly exited stage right.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the penultimate episode of the season, airing Jan. 24, where the two exes bump into each other at a fancy New York City hotel. Carrie, who's dressed to the nines, happens to be attending her high school prom -- sans boyfriend.
To say things start on an off note is an understatement, but Weaver does redeem himself quite effectively. He does have a way with words, after all. The conversation later turns to Carrie's post-high school plans and whether she'll head to college or take that Interview job. Watch the scene above.
The Carrie Diaries airs Fridays at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR