Carson Kressley Eliminated in 'Dancing With the Stars' Week 5
After two weeks of surprise exits, Tuesday's results sent the lowest scorer packing.
Quite often you go into a Dancing With the Stars results night with a reasonable idea of the outcome, but the recent oustings of Kristin Cavallari and Chynna Phillips have left a fog of insecurity over the ballroom floor.
And you thought it was just an overzealous smoke machine.
Managing to only score a cumulative 19 during the week 5 performance, Carson Kressley and partner Anna Trebunskaya got the boot in the final moments of Tuesday's results.
Hope Solo and David Arquette were forced to sweat it out alongside them, but in the end, Kressley's surplus of charm couldn't compensate for the low scores.
After his performance last night, Kressley told The Hollywood Reporter he felt his scores weren't totally just. "We can dance and have fun at the same time," he said. "That's called entertaining. ... I think sometimes our showmanship is overlooked."
So while not the most desirable outcome for DWTS fans, the elimination does mark a bit of a return to order for the show. Kressley is the first low scorer to get the boot since week 1.
Did the right person go home?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR