Carson Kressley: 'Dancing With the Stars' 'Was the Best Experience Ever'
"I will miss all of the pros and stars," he says after being voted off the ABC competition show.
Carson Kressley got the boot on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday night, but he's happy to have had the opportunity to compete.
"I just have to say #DWTS was the best experience ever. I will miss all of the pros and stars. I love you all," Kressley Tweeted after he and Anna Trebunskaya were voted off.
"And a world of thanks to the best partner in guy could ask for @atrebunskaya !!! I will cherish my time with you. I love you," he added.
"And a world of thanks to all the fan who voted and showered us with love !!" he went on.
Backstage after being eliminated, Kressley told reporters, "At the end when they played the montage, I was like, oh my god, I died," he said backstage after his elimination. "I even started to well up a little bit. Am I going to fade out and there's going to be a date?"
"From the moment I met Anna to the moment they said, 'you have to go home' and everyone surrounded us and hugged us, it felt like we belonged," he added. "That's something that I've never really felt."
He's not hanging up his dancing shoes.
"I am going to dance again," Kressley declared. "We're gonna go to nationals, dammit!"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera