'Castle': 6 Things to Expect From 'Dancing With the Stars' Episode
The ABC procedural returns with a murder mystery that falls in line with its lead-in, plus a sneak peek.
[Warning: Spoilers ahead.]
Tonight's Castle takes a page out of lead-in Dancing With the Stars, with the murder of a dance reality TV show contestant taking center stage for Beckett, Castle and the rest of the gang.
It's been said by creator Andrew Marlowe that this episode will be the "last normal Castle episode before the stormy weather hits." What exactly Marlowe is referring to remains to be seen, but it can be assumed that it has something to do with the secrets Beckett and Castle are holding from one another.
In any case, here are six revelations that take place in tonight's Castle -- plus, watch the opening scenes from "A Dance With Death":
1. Remember American Idol back when there were two hosts? ABC makes a small jab at the host not named Ryan Seacrest, Brian Dunkleman.
2. Castle's own version of Dancing With the Stars is a show called Night of Dance -- and turns out, one of the precinct's very own is an avid viewer of the show. Who is it? We'll offer you this: It's either Esposito, Castle or Lanie.
3. The week's murder mystery is eerily similar to ABC Family's The Lying Game and the CW's Ringer.
4. Ryan gets into a bit of trouble when his wedding ring gets stuck -- on Esposito's finger. So much so that by the end of the episode, Ryan nearly loses the ring again in the precinct. Castle at one point describes Ryan's ring to a "cursed object from a Stephen King novel."
5. What did Lanie and Beckett want to be when they were younger? You find out in this episode. Lanie wanted to be a primaballerina (then "I got breasts") while Beckett wanted to be a chief justice.
6. Castle's mother Martha makes a deal that her son isn't exactly on board with. It has to do with someone else's novel and Castle's publisher.
Castle airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR