'Castle' Enlists Soap Veteran Tamara Braun for Sexy Stint (Exclusive)
She'll guest star in the fifth episode of the ABC drama as a sexy Hamptons town council woman and the owner of local bar.
Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett's (Stana Katic) romantic getaway to the Hamptons won't be romantic for very long.
Soap opera veteran Tamara Braun has booked a guest-starring role on Castle's upcoming fifth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Braun will play Natalia Roosevelt, a sexy bar owner and city council woman who was seen with the victim of the Hamptons' first homicide investigation. She'll appear in the fifth episode of the season.
The casting marks the latest in a line of guest roles for the Days of Our Lives Emmy winner. Braun recently was tapped to play Callie Thorne's aggressive sister on USA Network's Necessary Roughness.
She joins fellow season five guest star Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, who will appear in the second episode of the season.
Braun's credits also include All My Children and General Hospital. She's repped by Sweeney Entertainment.
Castle returns Monday, Sept. 24 on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR