'Castle' Enlists Soap Veteran Tamara Braun for Sexy Stint (Exclusive)
She'll guest star in the fifth episode of the ABC drama as a sexy Hamptons town council woman and the owner of local bar.
Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett's (Stana Katic) romantic getaway to the Hamptons won't be romantic for very long.
Soap opera veteran Tamara Braun has booked a guest-starring role on Castle's upcoming fifth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Braun will play Natalia Roosevelt, a sexy bar owner and city council woman who was seen with the victim of the Hamptons' first homicide investigation. She'll appear in the fifth episode of the season.
The casting marks the latest in a line of guest roles for the Days of Our Lives Emmy winner. Braun recently was tapped to play Callie Thorne's aggressive sister on USA Network's Necessary Roughness.
She joins fellow season five guest star Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, who will appear in the second episode of the season.
Braun's credits also include All My Children and General Hospital. She's repped by Sweeney Entertainment.
Castle returns Monday, Sept. 24 on ABC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)